Certified AEquacy Practitioner (CAP)
Pre-requisite: Attendance of the one-day AEquacy Taster program.
In this highly experiential training participants will:
- Explore the principles and framework of AEquacy
- Learn Consent Decision Making and how to facilitate Operational and Governance meetings
- Learn how to establish Roles and OKRs (Objectives and Key results) to measure and enhance team performance
- Understand how to move from a hierarchical to an AEquacy design
- Lear how to debrief the AEquacy readiness survey
This training is composed of one 4-days workshops. In between modules, the candidate is required to practice the facilitation of: purpose definition, definition of dynamic roles, set-up of OKR and Operational and Governance team.
At the end of the training, the credential is granted to the individuals who demonstrate real-time competence in facilitating the above areas of practice and who pass the AEquacy Knowledge Assessment.
|January 21-24, 2020
Fee: € 2100 + VAT.
15% Discount for Early Bird (registration before November 10):
€ 1785 + VAT