Certified AEquacy Facilitator (CAF)
In this highly experiential training, participants will learn to:
- Facilitate the definition of an organisation/team’s purpose
- Facilitate the design of systems and processes
- Deliver an AEquacy Taster
- Facilitate the whole transition from hierarchy to AEquacy of an organization
- Apply the principles of AEquacy on a deeper level of understanding
This training is composed by one 4-day workshop and one 3-day workshop, the latter focused on practicing AEquacy facilitation on a real case.
At the end of the training, the credential is granted to the individuals who demonstrate real-time competence in facilitating the design of an organization’s AEquacy structure and processes and in facilitating all the stages of an AEquacy implementation.
|CAF||March 24-27, 2020||9.30-18.00||MILAN|
|CAF Practicum||June 10-12, 2020||9.30-18.00||MILAN|